Have you bought tickets for one of the matches that will take place at the Anfield Stadium? If so, we will explain you when and how will you receive the tickets. So... here we go! ;)
When will I receive?
Please note that due to sport event, the tickets will be issued by the promoter/organizer very close to the event, sometimes, as close as 24 hours before the event.
As part of our Fan protect 100% guarantee we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the event.
How do I receive?
There are 3 delivery options for this event:
You can identify your ticket type in the following ways:
- During the checkout you will be able to see this information
- In the confirmation email you receive once the order is confirmed
- From your Profile > "Orders" > "Current" tab
Knowing the format that corresponds to you, below you will explain the details on how to receive the tickets.
You will receive tickets as a PDF format.
Once the seller uploads the file to the transaction, you will receive an email with the delivery confirmation and a invitation to download from your account.
How to access them? Login into your profile, go to "Orders", "Opens" tab, under the transaction, click on "Get tickets" to download them.
Tickets will be Mobile Delivery and you won't be able to see from your StubHub International account or StubHub app. Instead, the seller will transfer them through the Liverpool website using the following information:
- Last Name – Same you registered in your StubHub International account.
- How to review that? Easy! Go to your Profile. In the ACCOUNT INFO section, you can check the information we provided to your seller.
- Supporter ID – It's a 8 digits code that you can find in your Liverpool account. Below we explain how to get it for free.
- Access the Liverpool website.
- Click on the "Login" icon and then tap on "Register".
- Complete the fields to create your Liverpool's account – Just remember you will need to provide the same information we mentioned earlier – Finally, tap on "Continue" to finish the process.
- You will then be redirected to the General Admission NFC Pass window where you can get your Liverpool Pass.
- Tap on "Add to Basket" – It's free! You won't be charged.
- In "Your Basket", click on "Proceed"
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and tap on "Submit"
- In the new screen, your membership number will appear. It's It's a 8 digits code. This is the code we need!
- Provide us with the contact information you have indicated in the Liverpool account so that the seller can transfer the tickets to you. They will need Last Name and Supporter ID
- The seller will transfer the tickets.
Access the tickets
Once your tickets are ready, you will receive two emails:
- From StubHub International to inform that your order has been completed
- From the original ticket provider(Liverpool) to confirm the tickets has been transferred. Then,
- Open the PDF attached that explain how to download the tickets.
- Click on "Add to Apple Wallet" or "GPay - Save to phone"
- Follow the steps to download from a mobile device (it's not possible to do that from a desktop). Make sure you add the tickets in the Wallet app before you arrive at the stadium.
We remind you that it is the buyers’ responsibility to follow these instructions. Unfortunately, StubHub International is not responsible if the buyer does not register in the Liverpool portal.
On the event day...
- Open the Google or Apple Wallet app
- Select the ticket
- Scan at the gate to access the stadium and... enjoy the match! ;)
Don't print it
Please, remember that this ticket type is digital. That means that printed tickets won't be valid. You'll need to use your phone for entry at the stadium. Therefore, please ensure your phone is fully charged on the day of the event. This way, you'll avoid any last-minute hiccups and can enjoy your experience to the fullest!
Make sure you provide a valid and correct delivery address. To ensure on-time delivery, we recommend providing an address in Liverpool. If you need to change it, you can read the steps here.
Once the seller deliver, you will receive an email with the delivery details (as courier, tracking number, maybe estimated delivery date...)
Any reference to the Liverpool website is for informational purposes only and does not imply any official association
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.