When listing tickets on StubHub you'll be asked if you're ready to ship. You can create a listing with a ship later option.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
How to create the listing?
It's important to choose the format of the ticket
- Paper - Click on Ship later
- PDF - Click on Upload later
- Mobile transfer - Click on Transfer later
And then, pick the latest date possible to deliver them from the calendar icon (if it's not already selected for you).
How to ship later?
- For paper and mobile transfer, please, contact us. We will need to inform the original seller to ship directly to your buyer (in case you sell the tickets).
- For PDF, when the tickets are ready. You will need to:
- Download them from My tickets > Orders
- Save the file to your computer
- Upload the PDFs to the listing or sale:
- If the tickets didn't sell yet: Upload them to My tickets > Listings
- The tickets already sold: Deliver them to your buyer through My tickets > Sales