If you sold tickets on StubHub International and got an email your payment is on hold, it means we're having an issue sending you your payment.
Make sure your payment info is up-to-date
- Go to Profile > Settings > Payment
- Under Payment options for selling tickets, if you chose:
- PayPal: Double-check the PayPal email address you entered. If it's wrong, click the pencil to change it. If it's right, contact PayPal to release the hold.
- Direct deposit: Click Add a new direct deposit account for selling to enter your billing and bank account info. If this is the second time you're getting an error, contact your bank to make sure you're using the right account details.
- Check the payment status through My tickets > Payments. Any changes will update within 24 hours, and you can expect to be paid within 10 business days.