Updated Dec. 21
TABLE OF CONTENTS
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we understand you might have questions about events, venue and team safety procedures, cancelations and postponements. Please review the following information:
- We’re working directly with our many partners, event organizers, leagues and teams around the world to update you as quickly as possible. See a list of all canceled events.
- Buyers who attend events during the pandemic must comply with social distancing and health policies as the venue requires. This may include wearing a mask, washing hands frequently, and not having an elevated temperature. Check out our policy for both buyers and sellers.
What is your event cancelation policy?
If an event is canceled, we’ll give you a StubHub credit for 120% of the amount you paid. Read more about our event cancelation policy.
What is your rescheduled or postponed event policy?
If an event is rescheduled or postponed, your ticket will be good for the new date.
How do I know if my event was impacted or see the event status?
Check the My Tickets page in your account.
Can I relist tickets for an event if I can no longer go?
If you bought your tickets on StubHub, you can relist your tickets for free.
What does “pod integrity” mean?
StubHub requires sellers to list tickets in the same quantity they originally bought. This ensures fans can attend events while maintaining CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines.
When will I be paid if I sold tickets to an event?
We’ll pay you after the event takes place. Read more about our seller policy.
How do I know which teams are allowing fans and their venue rules?
We recommend checking with the team or venue website for the most accurate information.
When do you think live events will return to normal?
Each team, artist, production and venue is exploring opportunities for fans to return to live events safely. We’re working with partners across the industry, and we’ve been encouraged by success with the MLB World Series, NFL, college football and other events. That said, the situation is constantly evolving and it is very hard to predict when large-scale live events will return. We may see the normal live events landscape we once knew in the second half of 2021. There are plenty of opportunities to attend live events safely now as well.
Important buyer information
- Active: Active or rescheduled events
- You can resell your tickets on StubHub if you can't go or don't want to
- If you relist your tickets on StubHub and they sell, we'll automatically waive the fee we normally charge sellers
- TBA: Postponed, suspended or events pending cancelation
We are waiting for the event organizer to make a decision on whether to cancel or reschedule the event. You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you when we know more.
Keep your current tickets in case they’re valid for the new event date
- Canceled: Canceled events
- You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you to confirm
- We’ll add a coupon/credit worth 120% of your original order to your StubHub account. You can apply this to one or multiple StubHub orders in the same currency until Dec. 31, 2022.
Important seller information
We now pay sellers 5 to 8 business days after an event. This protects you from charges if the event is canceled and we need to recoup your payment.
See the different situations below for our policies:
- We will charge your credit card on file to reverse the transaction. Contact the original ticket company for a ticket refund.
- Wait until we email you; the event may be rescheduled or canceled. The original ticket company will contact us with event details.
- We’ll email the buyer. They can either attend the event or resell the ticket.
- Keep checking back; we’re working through a backlog of postponed and canceled events and will have the event onsite soon.